Friday 14 June 2013

Miaw! First Post! ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Hello People!
Finally, I have my own blog myself <(*ΦωΦ*)>
HOW AWESOME IS THAT??

Actually, I always want a blog from uh.. let me guess..
2007? Back then when I was still young at my Uni days.. Nothing to worry except for design deadlines lol.
Anyway, after damn loooonggg time of trying-to-blog-but-feeling-too-lazy-to-maintain years,
in the 23rd years of my life, I'm officially having my own blog!

This blog will contain:
- Photos of narcissistic me  (#`ε´#ゞ #selfslap
- Makeup reviews or maybe (?) tutorials (/ω\)
- Slice of my life (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
- My projects and my work (。-_-。)
- My current event(s) (/゚Д゚)/
- And everything that I want to share  *(*´∀`*)☆

And since I'm new here, please take good care of me dear blogspot
I owe my beloved people around me a lot
You always give the biggest support for me

Smell ya around guys!


Love,
NikkiChan

No comments:

Post a Comment